Saturday, March 10, 2012

Where's Cody!! 8C

So yeah, if you've been watching Clone Wars you've probably noticed an (unfortunate) absence of --well let's face it-- PROBABLY THE COOLEST GUY EVER!!! (sorry Colby) The season is winding down and I, being the obsessed person I am, am freaking out a little bit (there's only one more episode left!!!!!!!!! X0 ). Ok, so we did see him once in the 'Adultnapped' episodes-arc but he didn't have much action (other than almost getting hit in the face by Anakin's elbow, a holoprojector torn out of his hand, trying to help his dying men while the Jedi ordered him to do something that they should have been able to sense in the Force....! Me=RAGE!! >8p ) and my biggest concern: he didn't take off his helmet!!!!!!!!!!!

So I think this could mean or result in two things (other than me drawing a million sketches of his face and writing more epic scenes of him in my books XD).

1) They just didn't feel like putting a lot of him in this season for whatever reason (that's too easy of a reason for me, remember I am complexity ;)

2) Or (I'm dreading this) they're setting it up for something (really mean!) to happen like him killing Rex or/and Ahsoka. Or maybe going through some weird mood change {8C  and totally being evil to everyone.

Like I said, I'm really dreading that last notion, as my books are portraying him as a good guy no matter what happens. Doesn't mean they'll get published but I can't not write these stories as they are right now. Also, these are just speculation and I could be totally wrong (which I hope I am). Just needed to put those thoughts out there. Hope this didn't scare you Cody fans too much. Remember you can make stories about him too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment