Tuesday, October 18, 2011

CLONE STRONG: The clone wars needs more clones...


This actually made me cry a little (I know, I'm a whimp when it comes to clones and epic music). Features some awesome ninja Cody skills. I don't know about anybody else but I think the clones' stories are three trillion times more epic/emotional than any of the Jedi's. We're always hearing about the Jedi and all their stories are the same (well mostly). There's something about them that makes me so interested in their stories. (Hence the abundance of Cody books.) I'll tell you when I think of what it is. :) I think it might have something to do with not only the way they're treated, but what they do. They don't have Force-powers but they still manage to carry the war practically on their backs. They blow themselves up to save butt-loads of people. I don't think I could blow myself up could you?! ....Anyways, deep thoughts....Remember the clones!! They're awesome!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment