Saturday, October 22, 2011

I'm finally putting some of my art on here! Enjoy! :)


Here's a sketch from my unfinished graphic novel about Cody and his army. I like it because there's little to no Jedi in it and the perspective is from a bunch of different clones. There's a lot of stories in this one! Here Cody is doing his typical face-palm. He's a little stressed at the moment as you can see!


Here's an unfinished scene of Red and Cody. I did this one about two years ago. I'm hoping to do some more so I can see my progression.


This is a sketch I did quite recently. Here's a close up of Jango. The full picture is below.


And this is a close up of Thadius' gun. I love the glowing light things on the side and the springs at the end too!


Here's a close up of the Death Watch. Creepy right?!


Here's the full picture. It's a scene from my book where Jango is fighting a mutant alien Death Watch.


Here's a recent painting of Commander Cody. Behind him is supposed to be sky. I got the idea from a picture  on a slide show from Clone Wars: Citadel Rescue. I loved it so much that I had to paint it.


A drawing I did of the Coruscant Underworld. Notice Jango watching the people on the traverse-way below (above right). I did this and the next few sketches years ago!


"The Man" walking to his box seat in the theater. I don't know if I should use this in my Jango books but it seems to be a pretty good concept for something!


This is some villain that I created during an drawing class in high school. He's backstage in this picture.


Same creepy bad-guy.


This is a painting I did for an art class in high school featuring "The Man" (aka Jango).


This is a picture I did for a Brit. lit. class in high school. It's Grendel from Beowulf, but as you can see I snuck my Death Watch concept in there.


Here's a close up of Grendel's nasty face!

No comments:

Post a Comment