Wednesday, April 18, 2012

More clone drawings - Captain Rex


  Here's a 'quick sketch' I drew of Captain Rex striking an epic pose over winter break. It is also from the How to Draw CW book. You may notice the 'ghosts' of a funny speech bubble was originally in the place where Rex's right leg is now. I had to erase it because the other pose I was going to have him do wasn't working out (I think he was leaping or something). The instructions for this drawing exercise were to just trace over the stick figure so one could get a sense of how to to construct a proportional body. Well, I got excited and drew all of Rex too! 8D Which is pretty surprising, for me, because I usually can't copy objects or pictures that well. Also, it was good practice drawing a clone who has different armor than the one I usually draw (Cody). X} Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment