Wednesday, November 14, 2012

laksdjflkajdguoiwaeghekajfd!!!! CODY!!!!!!!!!!!


OH MY GOSH IT'S FINALLY CODY TIME!!!! *insert Heavy from Team Fortress 2 screaming YESSSSSS!!!" At last we get to see his awesome face again and hopefully this episode contains ONLY 212th clones as I will NOT have them 'rescued' by the 501st!!! Nope, nope, nope! Also I was so happy to see Cody and Obi-Wan finally working together again. It would be interesting if all this destruction were because of a simple rescue mission to save Ahsoka or those other padawans. Thus, leading me back to the kinda dumb perspective of the Jedi that a handful of Jedi is more important than hundreds of clones. Anyways, I officially am having a heart attack right now due to the excitement and am cackling like the sith lord (glad my roommate isn't here right now). Xp I literally cannot stop watching this clip. @_@ 8D



No comments:

Post a Comment