Friday, April 10, 2015

My Skyrim Adventures, set 1

Because all the other reference-links I've been posting don't work when I log out of Steam. :p Also, one should note that I have mods, many mods. @w@ Better Interior Lighting, Wanderer Armor, 'Nightstalker Armor', Lord of the Rings weapons, LoTR Elven Armor, LoTR Rings of Power + other notable jewelry, Forger (allows you to replicate Daedric artifacts when you have completed those quests), Improved Smithing (allows you to continue to improve, say, ebony to the level of daedric items), Swift Steeds Stables, Improved Interior Lighting (for Breezehome mostly I believe).... These are just some of my favorite screenshots that I feel capture the wonders of Skyrim and the world I made for my character there. (I didn't create the game, Bethesda is the owner of that!) Some may recognize things that I have written about (especially in my poems) and drawn. :3


















No comments:

Post a Comment