Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Twelve Days of Christmas.....CLONE VERSION!!XD

This is totally random, and a spoof on the real holiday song but I can't get the dang thing out of my head so thus this..... Maybe I'll add funny picture/drawings later!

[Imagine song playing]

On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me: a paratrooper in a pear tree!

On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me: Two turret guns and a paratrooper in a pear tree!

On the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me: Three entrenched men, two turret guns, and a paratrooper in a pear tree.

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: Four stalling speeders, three entrenched men, two turret guns, and a paratrooper in a pear tree.

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: FIVE CLONES THAT SING!!! 8D Four stalling speeders, three entrenched men, two turret guns, and a paratrooper in a pear tree.

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: Six 'nades for flailing, FIVE CLONES THAT SING!!! Four stalling speeders, three entrenched men, two turret guns, and a paratrooper in a pear tree.

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me: Seven squads a swinging, Six 'nades for flailing, FIVE CLONES THAT SING!!! Four stalling speeders, three entrenched men, two turret guns, and a paratrooper in a pear tree.

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: Eight medics a-healing, seven squads a swinging, six 'nades for flailing, FIVE CLONES THAT SING!!! Four stalling speeders, three entrenched men, two turret guns, and a paratrooper in a pear tree.

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: Nine larties looping, eight medics a-healing, seven squads a swinging, six 'nades for flailing, FIVE CLONES THAT SING!!! Four stalling speeders, three entrenched men, two turret guns, and a paratrooper in a pear tree.

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: Ten DCs a-blazing, nine larties looping, eight medics a-healing, seven squads a swinging, six 'nades for flailing, FIVE CLONES THAT SING!!! Four stalling speeders, three entrenched men, two turret guns, and a paratrooper in a pear tree.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me: Eleven snipers sniping, ten DCs a-blazing, nine larties looping, eight medics a-healing, seven squads a swinging, six 'nades for flailing, FIVE CLONES THAT SING!!! Four stalling speeders, three entrenched men, two turret guns, and a paratrooper in a pear tree.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: Twelve gunners gunning, eleven snipers sniping, ten DCs a-blazing, nine larties looping, eight medics a-healing, seven squads a swinging, six 'nades for flailing, FIVE CLONES THAT SING!!! Four stalling speeders, three entrenched men, two turret guns, and a paratrooper in a pear tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment