Friday, July 6, 2012

All My Chickens!!

Here are all the chickens I currently have. Enjoy! X) I will post their names under their pictures. You will probably notice right away that there are more pictures of some of them than others. This is because a few of the chickens were afraid of my camera for some reason and I had to catch them to get a good shot of their faces. X7 While others, like Black Beauty are very photogenic and don't mind the camera one bit. :D I've also just realized that I forgot to photograph my hen, Raven! :c I will have to make it up by taking LOTS of pictures of her then posting them at a later date. ;]


Steam (my Dad named her that because that was his chicken breed of choice when we were ordering and he's a fan of steampunk. :7 )


Poofyhead (sorry, this is an old picture. His 'hair' is even crazier now!)








Black Beauty



Little Chick (I know random name. ;P That's what happens when you're a little kid naming your pets. You pic whatever comes to mind first. )






Charlotte


Ebony



Francis



Ginny


Mae


Dotsie


Nutmeg


Rosemary



Scarlett



Sugar (being a broody mother and staying in the box all day. :P )


Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment