Thursday, July 19, 2012

Clone Drawing By My Sister

Here is a drawing of Private Daniel and his son, done by my sister, Diana! :D She hardly ever draws clones so I'm keeping this one forever! XD I drew her Katniss in return. Daniel is the guy on the bottom and his son, Alec, is on his shoulders. This is an 'infinities' concept, however, because Daniel never gets married nor has children (which is unfortunate because they'd be just as cute as he is!). I just sported the idea in one of my graphic novels which is essentially the events of my books placed in a fanatical order with different results. Basically an "infinity" category of what happens in my books. :) Private Daniel is a character made up by yours truly and he is one of the secondary/main-ish characters in about 5 or 6 of my books. Hope you enjoy, and please feel free to check out my sister's tumblr as she is just starting to draw again and is sketching characters from the books she is constantly reading. X) -> http://witofwords.tumblr.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment