Sunday, July 8, 2012

Drawings by Me! --Works in Progress

  Here are some things that I have been working on (because if I didn't do anything creative this summer I would probably shrivel up and die. :p :) ). These are all from my Clone Wars books that I've been writing. I don't want to give too much away of the plot but I'll tell you as much as I can about what's going on in the pictures. :} Enjoy!




  This is an android named Seven. Essentially he and his kind are guardians to their Masters. Seven is a good guy. An interesting aspect about his character is that he is a droid trying to be a human. I really wanted to explore this concept of an inorganic being trying to be more like and understand a living creature. The only thing I regret about Seven is that we don't really get to see a whole lot of him, as he does not appear directly in my CW novels until the end. :L This is because I really don't want the other characters to be hindered by his presence (he's one of those characters. :) aka the one that explains everything in the end.....) Perhaps I will think of a way to integrate him into earlier novels so we can get some more screen time with him. ;) Sorry, his shoulder is kinda shiny. The light is reflecting off of the penciling there. :/
 
  Sorry if this one is kinda hard to make out, I was trying to pencil lightly so it wouldn't show through when I paint over it. This is a canvas that I have penciled in the environment for one of my books. I haven't finished quite yet, Cody is kinda floating in the air right now. X7 It's a mushroom forest (I almost said 'mushroom kingdom'. in a Mario voice. :/ ) that Cody, Ryan, and Watt are patrolling somewhere in the beginning of the story. Sorry if you don't know who any of those clones are (except for Cody, perhaps). Hopefully I'll be able to show you all my concept drawings of them sooner or later. :7

No comments:

Post a Comment