Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Minecraft Adventures!


  Ok, so this is the first building thing I've made on my new Minecraft that my best best best best (*a trillion XD ) friend gave me. I called it Torchlight (random name I know. :p ) and it's like a little outpost on a canyon wall overlooking a lake. There's lights all over in those glass things so one can see it from afar at night. I am currently working on a boardwalk path that leads through the forest and wherever I choose to make my next structure. :) I've also been constructing these floating globes that I call 'markers' because if I'm lost I need only to climb to a higher elevation and see them to know where the path is. I'm planning on building some things/places from my books so please keep an eye out for those as well as I get to them. XD Enjoy! (p.s| sorry the picture is so small, that was as big as I could make it without having it hang off the side. :/ If you right click on the picture and select the "open in new tab" you can see it as a larger screenshot. :D )




No comments:

Post a Comment