Saturday, July 21, 2012

Batman Tribute Drawing

   I watched The Dark Knight Rises last night with my best friend Colby, and though it wasn't quite as epic as The Dark Knight, I still loved it and managed to dispel most of the water in my body through my eyes afterwards. X) I won't get into too much detail about what exactly made it such an emotional film, that (a review) may come later, but I can say that it was a mostly satisfying ending to one of the many stories of my favorite hero.

    So anyways, unlike Avengers, I was filled with so many images after the movie that I could barely contain my sanity. ;) So I drew this one moment in the film that felt the most epic, the most symbolic of what I love about Batman. If you've watched the movie you'll know what part this picture is of (unless it's too sloppy to make out ;). I drew this late last night then filled it in this morning. It's kind of a quick sketch as I wasn't intending to even fill it in until this morning! I was just trying to get that image down onto paper. Hope you enjoy, it was a fun draw! XD And go see the movie! It's worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment